Hi, guys. Thanks so much for letting me nose in on your SWINDLE blog. I'm really glad you've been having such a good time with the book.
This is a great chance for me to get a glimpse into the minds of my readers, and learn what you consider the good parts and the not-so-good parts.
I'm looking forward to my visit to Evans. I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks away - it feels as if Mr. Hershey and I have been planning this forever.
See you soon - and keep on posting your comments about SWINDLE. I'll be watching.
Gordon Korman
PS: Did you know that I've already started working on a SWINDLE sequel? It's called ZOOBREAK, and it's going to come out in fall 2009. I'll give you the lowdown when I see you at Evans ...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mr. Korman,
Thank you for joining us on our blog! We look forward to seeing you in person soon.
That's great news about the SWINDLE sequel. I can't wait to see what master plan Griffin comes up with next.
-Mr. Capelle
Mr.Korman,
Thanks for posting on our blog.You are one of my favirote authors.Hope to see you at Evans.
Thanks,
Sean
Mr. Korman,
It was nice of you to post on our blog. I hope to see you when you come to my school.
Mr.Korman
Thank you for coming to the school.I can't wait to get my book signed!I thimk Swindle is a gret book!
Vicki
I have been haveing so much fun with the book. My favorite part about the book is when Griffen finds the card in the old house. What was your favorite part? By the way thank you for posting.
Mr. Korman
Thank you for posting this blog!I hope to see you at the library!
Post a Comment