Griffin’s father, Mr. Bing, is an inventor. Do you think his style of thinking has influenced Griffin? Why or why not?
Griffins father's style of thinking has influenced Griffin because he tries to come up with a plan to solve any problem.
Answered by: Cymonne and Jacob
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think you guys are right that Mr. Bing influenced Griffin. Griffin is a genius when he answers questions.
Yes,because Griffin calls himself "The man with the plan."
Cymonne and Jacob,
I agree with your answer and AJ and Elijah's comments. Do you think Griffin's style of thinking has gotten him into trouble?
-Mr. Capelle
I think Griffen just wants to be the center of attention.Why does he call him self the man with the plan?
I think Griffin's father,Mr.Bing has influenced Griffin because he thinks he is the one with the plan.How does he answer so many questions correctly?
We think Griffin's style of thinking has gotten him into trouble because he thinks he can steal back his baseball card. He could go to jail for stealing. Also Savannah is mad at him for trying to steal from Swindle so that gets him into trouble with this girl.
Bailey, Cymonne, Kevin, and Evan
I think Mr. Bing's style of thinking has influenced Griffin. How can Griffin be as smart as he is in the story,Swindle?
Post a Comment