Imagine that you had a rare Star Trek figure from 1966. Would you try selling it to Palomino or not?
I would not sell my Star Track figure because it is worth so much money and it is a collectible. Palomino might try to rip me off.
Answered by: Daniel, Kevin, and Bailey
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, I would not try to sell it to Palomino because he would give me a small amount of money for a expensive Star Trek figure,but before I would keep it I would check the price on the computer. If his offer is more, I would sell it to him, but if his offer is less I would keep it.
You're right about giving Palomino the Star Trek figure because he wouldn't give you as much money as it's worth, tell you it's not worth much, and sell it for $1,000,000. In which he gave you less money than he sold it for.
No I wouldn't. The reason why is because it's a rare item and it might cast alot money.So no way I wouldn't.
Daniel, Kevin, and Bailey,
It looks like you have some good comments here. What would be a way you could make sure you are getting a good deal for your Star Trek figure?
-Mr. Capelle
We feel that we should go around to different dealers and see what they would pay for the Star Trek figure. We would need to do our research.
Daniel and Jacob
Post a Comment